1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it’s easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed.Try getting back to the communication you used to have.
2 Exercise. Few things will get you ready to satisfy quite like getting in regular exercise - even as little as 15 minutes daily will improve self-esteem, self-image, and libido. Furthermore, making exercise a habit promotes cardiovascular health, which is necessary for normal erectile function.
3. But in moderation. Too much exercise can have the opposite effect. Being in an overtraining state produces general feelings of fatigue and low energy and can disrupt sleep patterns and change mood-not a great combination for the Don Juan in you.
4. Abstain a bit. Abstinence as a sex tip? Believe it or not, it’s a surefire way to improve sex and make your next encounter with your lover even more exciting. Practice abstinence for a couple of days, a weekend, or a week-it does make the heart grow fonder and makes you lust after forbidden fruit.
5. Plan for sex. It may not sound that romantic, but setting aside time or arranging opportunities for sex is very important, especially for busy couples or those with children. Don’t let the frequency of sex dwindle due to fatigue or the inability to find the ‘right time. Sexy is as sexy does.
6. Foreplay. Regardless of how you get revived up for better sex, don't skimp on the foreplay. No matter how long you have been together as a couple, don’t underestimate its role in cementing your reputation as an A1 lay. Your patience and attentiveness will pay dividends.
7. Think like your partner. Give attention to some of their most neglected areas, like their neck, feet, inner thighs. Tease mercilessly. Make them want it. You will be surprised what a build-up will bring!
8. Let them take the lead. Most of us will agree that the key to success in the sack is an open mind. Sometimes, the key to better sex is relinquishing control and lead. Keenness to try something new and explore your and your partner’s fantasies marks you out as a don underneath the duvet.
9. Don’t overlook lubricant. There’s no shame in using lubricant to satisfy your parner. Sometimes, whether it’s stress, hormones or fatigue, physical arousal can be harder even when they are mentally in the game. Lubricant in the bedside drawer is your new best friend.
10. Switch things up. If you’re experiencing a case of the “same-old, same-old,” working on adding a little variety is the key to better sex. Spice things up by planning and discussing variations on your usual habits. Lingerie, toys, new positions, and other creative additions can enhance intimacy and orgasm. In short, being approachable, curious and accommodating would, if BonkAdvisor were a thing, all get you five stars.
11. Change the location. Another way to add variety and improve sex life, is to try someplace new. Do it in different places to experience a different energy. Take it outdoors if you are overwhelmed with technology and want to get back your natural rhythm.
12. Use touch even without sex. Even when you’re not having sex, you can still improve your sex life by using touch in an intimate, but not sexual, way. Touching is important, but doesn’t always mean sex. It is important to be intimate with your mate by touching with love and affection on a daily basis. Kiss daily, and don’t be afraid to allow reciprocation.